Description: telescopic linear actuator 12/24V, 500mm stroke
High quality linear actuator, made in Italy.
Perfect for industrial application or general ones, such as automatic dispensers, servosystems, door openers etc., in brief everywhere a linear movement is needed.
Available for power supplies of 12Vdc or 24Vdc, with different characteristics.
Also suitable for automotive applications.
On request, it is possible to have different strokes and various reduction ratios (see technical details).
This actuator can be equipped with the FCC1 adjustable limit switch.
For the management of these actuators, the following optional accessories are available on our site, which complete the actuators:
- For actuator and reverse polarity control (OPEN AND CLOSE): Actuator control board SA1
- For activation, the toggle switch: Diverter is also available separately DV1
- For the power supply part, the power supply (12/24) is available: Power supply
- For adjusting the extension and operating range of the adjustable limit switches: FCC1
- For remote control, both the receiver and the remote control are available: Receiver RV-1 and Remote Control TX2
ATTENTION: the actuator must not undergo transverse loads, if necessary provide a support guide in the stroke.
- Power Supply: 12/24V
- Nominal current: 1.4A (@12V), 2.2A (@24V)
- Maximum stroke: 500mm
- Maximum load: 40Kg (@12V), 80Kg (@24V)
- Arm length: retracted=61,5 cm, extended=111,5 cm
- Opening/closing time without load: 37s @ 12V, 18s @ 24V
- Trapezoidal screw (arm) fixing: eyelet diam. 8.1mm
Datasheet ASSL2 - Actuator characteristics table
Datasheet ASSL2 - Dimensional layout