Pulse output, 2-60 L/min., 3/4" threaded connection
Availability: 34 in stock
Delivery date: 24-48 hours
Description: small flow sensor, robust and versatile
The XS-66 is a compact, robust, easy to mount flow sensor. It can be used in horizontal or vertical installation.
The working principle is a turbine, with reed sensors and digital output; suitable for sanitary water both cold and hot, delivers 312 pulses per liter.
The connection has only two wires which are the free contacts of the reed sensor.
- Digital output (closing contacts, max current 50 mA)
- Working flow range: from 2 to 60 liters per minute
- Maximum working pressure: 1MPa
- Working fluid temperature: from 0 to 80 °C
- Material: nylon with 30% glass fiber
- Turbine: plastic on ceramic shaft